Search the Web
Custom Search

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Topic Wednesday

It's Wednesday. Feel free to comment with any questions you may have about anything. If you don't get an answer, it may be featured as The Burning question on Saturday.

Answer to Saturday's Burning Question:
The Question:
How do you add a sidebar in blogger? Is there a way to have multiple sidebars?

"Please tell me how to expand my writing area? Can I do something on my left side of site and how?" asked by Dartagnan.


The Answer:
Matt provided the answer: Yes, you can definitely add another side bar. Unless you are good at html editing, I recommend using a premade template that already comes with multiple sidebars. Here is the link I used:
http://hackosphere.blogspot.com/3006/09/3-column-templates-for-blogger-beta_01.html

No comments: