Search the Web
Custom Search

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Old and New

Hey everyone. Sorry, it's been a while since I have updated. Work has bogged me down and unfortunately I haven't had the time to update expand for free like I did during the summer. This isn't to say Expand for Free is discontinued. IT ISN'T. I will still provide the Expand For Free directory and try to constantly add new members to the database. This just means I may not necessarily get your site added within 24 hours. I apologize for the inconvenience. I plain and simply can't afford to spend an hour or two a day on this site like I once was able to and when work and studies are in question I have to devote almost all my efforts there.

For preferred members who have given me a reciprocal link. I will still try to feature your blog (note you can be featured more than once). I will also try to provide additional promotions as time permits.

Note, I will try to kick start Expand For Free again with the daily posts and fun facts like I once did when I find the time. But I don't expect to do that for some time. Don't worry you still have the database.

Most importantly you can still submit your blog for a FREE LINK to the Expand For Free database. However, please post your Site name and URL on the Main Post!

Take it easy.

No comments: