Search the Web
Custom Search

Monday, October 13, 2008

Featured Blog of the Week - Juegos-Onlines

Today's featured blog of the week is Juegos-Online. The blog is all about game information and downloads. I just recently visited this site and I was more than impressed the web design is flat-out good so please if you have a chance give it a glance. The blog is naturally in Spanish but offers translations at the top of the page in various other languages including English so no need to worry about there being some sort of language barrier besides the site provides pictures and screenshots of several of the games.

Enjoy! Here is the link:
http://juegos-onlines.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Link Building Service said...

I was very pleased to find this blog-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog.

Anonymous said...

Its really wonderfull!
Computer Classes NY